In honor of Mother’s Day, I asked our Facebook Fans why they love their Mother. These responses are immensely sweet, like the Mothers they describe and the fans who shared with us! Happy Mother’s Day to everyone. Enjoy!
· I love my mom for all she taught me to deal with life. Even though she is not with me now, I miss her dearly, but I am the person I am because of her.
· I love my mom because she is the one person I know will always be there for me. She’s my best friend and guardian angel!
· How do I choose just one thing! She is an excellent listener not to mention a wonderful supporter and advocate for my sons food allergies!
· The person you can’t wait to talk to everyday, the one person who can make anything better, the one with a shoulder to lean on, a shoulder to cry on and an ear to bend; The one you can shop with, have a drink with, and the one who supports all you do; The one who is the babysitter, a one person book club and the one next to you in the movies; From dawn til dusk one of the people that will cross my mind various times throughout the day and this makes me smile – for me this is my mother. I am blessed beyond belief!
· I love my Mom because though she is dealing with the unimaginable (my Dad having Alzheimer’s), she remains strong, independent and determined!
· My mom is always there whenever I need her! She made me who I am and I love her so much. She is the most beautiful woman, inside and out.
· I love my mom because she loves me unconditionally. Nothing I’ve ever done or will ever do will change her love for me. She never makes me feel bad if I make a mistake big or small. She has shown me what it means to be loved. I have the best mom in the world and I’ve always known it.
· My mom is always there to encourage me during my low times and to support me in hard times. She always knows exactly what to say and when to say it. I only pray that I can be half as good with my children as my mom is with me. She is my inspiration.
· I love my mom because she taught me to love all creatures great and small. She has taken in countless strays through the years and she feeds “her” squirrels and birds daily. She has three ginger kitties (all which were strays) that are her babies now. I love my mom.
· My mom is a hard and dedicated worker – no matter if it is a paid job or volunteer work. She is one of the most gentle people I’ve ever known with an amazing power of persistence that helps her survive anything. She’s precious – dependable – adorable.
· I love my mom because she had dedicated her life to being a nurse, mom to me, and now she dedicates her life to my grandkids and to keeping my little allergic one safe.
· My Mom saved my Life at age 1 1/2….I had my first peanut butter sandwich and began wheezing/turning purple/etc…back then there was no 911; so she immediately called our Pediatrician and drove me to his office. He knew right away it was a nut allergy. She has been my Protector and Savior ever since; making sure I read every label and asked at every restaurant the ingredients of dishes; and always made sure I had my Epi-Pen. I am 34 years old and she STILL makes sure I do these things to keep me safe and healthy. But, this is only 1 reason she is such a wonderful Mother; the list is endless. I love you Nancy FAB!!! You are my Angel on Earth.