Sometimes it’s hard to find the time and energy to simplify – yet, ironically, it ultimately saves time and increases energy. Ah, the paradoxes of life.
Here are some of my simplicity projects for this summer:
• Do a deep dive in all closets, drawers, garages, and attic spaces for toys and other items to give away or “hand down.”
• After removing unneeded items, truly clean one or two cabinets, closets, or drawers a weekend (soap & water!).
• Recycle magazine and newspaper piles.
• Organize my son’s school keepsakes from last year. (Try to keep only a few!)
• Make another sweep through the garage for things to discard and hose the whole space out.
Will you be simplifying anything in your life soon? Please share an idea that others might enjoy.